Pages

Monday, June 05, 2006

19. Please Vote for ME!!!

Para Español Click aquí


Dear Friends and Family,

I am in the process of creating my presentation card, and I have been thinking as how would I title myself, what would represent me best, but most of all, what would make people wanting to work with me.

I invite you to vote in this very preliminary part of choosing a title and a description of who I am professionally:

PS: do not take too much notice of the fonts, or design since a graphic designer would look at it, but please notice the content.

Please choose the one you like the most, the one that catch your attention:




CRISTINA PALMA - CREATIVIST

CRISTINA PALMA - CULTURAL CREATIVIST

CRISTINA PALMA - CULTURAL CREATOR

CRISTINA PALMA - CREATIVE WRITER & CULTURAL CREATOR







7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi cris,
my opinion is the following: I prefer the title of cultural creativist but I prefer the font and the presentation of the creativist card..
So that's for that.
Hope all is well in Paris,
Much love,
T

Anonymous said...

Hola mi Cris, yo ya vote!! Que bun recuso lo del sondeo!! Bueno a mi la tarjeta que mas me gusta es la de letras amarillas, hay mas contraste, y vote por CREATIVE WRITER & CULTURAL CRATOR...guao eso suena muy bien, no mucho mas de lo que tu eres.
Un abrazo

Anonymous said...

Hi Cristina,
I think creativist is the most powerful. Also you could maybe think of making two or three different cards depending on who you want to give it to.
(I have the same problem with all the different things I do as a freelance writer, researcher, filmmaker, journalist, coach, etc...)
Good luck,
Meike

UnAmorMagico said...

Hey Meike,
that is great feedback, from someone that is in the same boat!
i was thinking about having two or three different ones, just today!
thanks..

Anonymous said...

hello,

De la part de quelqu'une qui est très "terre-à-terre" et pas du tout créative, je vote toujours pour la CREATIVISTE.

C'est inclassable, cela te ressemble.

marjo.

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»